Wednesday 28 August 2013

We Are One

President Henry B. Eyring

"Whatever our age, capacity
church calling, or location,
we are as one,
called to the work to help
Him in His harvest of souls
until He comes again."

 

A talk from a conference of the church held in April 2013 motivates me. I am currently a religious missionary, but that will not last much longer (only 5 weeks infact!). That shouldn't and won't stop me from sharing the gospel message, and working in harmony with other members of the church in the same goal and action.


Everybody is taught from the Holy Bible of the importance of doing good to others, and bringing them unto Christ. Some are not there yet, those of us who are with Christ must bring the rest of us there too.

Informatively I watched a video this morning about the tree of life as shared in the Book of Mormon, 1 Nephi chapter 8. It teaches of a dream had by a prophet, Lehi, detailing the state of the world we live in. It teaches of how in many ways people will find it too hard, not worth it, and unproductive to be a disciple of Christ. I pray we know better, that we can guide our friends and neighbours along the path leading to Christ and eternal life.




An Apostle of the Lord teaches
we are all one in the same cause
and in the same calling
to brings souls to Christ,
and to bring the gospel to all.


If you'd like to recieve a weekly uplifting email similar to this, feel free to subscribe your email here!
or go to goo.gl/zgwpx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me!


My name is Glen Atkinson, I am from Harrogate, Yorkshire, England. I am serving as a missionary in the furthest south of the country. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and every day I try to uplift peoples lives a little at a time.

Please share any post with your friends, and uplift their day too!

Add me on Facebook too!